First Work and Holiday visa

This visa lets people 18 to 30 years old (inclusive) have an extended holiday in Australia and work here to help fund their trip.

  • You must have a passport from an eligible country
  • You can work while you are here

You can apply for a second Work and Holiday visa if you meet certain eligibility criteria. With this visa, you can:

  • do short- term work in Australia to help pay for your holiday
  • study for up to 4 months
  • travel to and from Australia as many times as you want
Consult us make plan to go abroad for study.