Remaining relative visa: offshore Subclass 115 and onshore subclass 835:

This visa is a permanent visa for people whose relatives are usually residents in Australia. They must either be Australian citizens, Australian permanent residents or eligible New Zealand citizens. This visa requires you to be sponsored by an eligible relative (or your relative’s eligible partner), in Australia. You need to meet certain criteria at the time of application lodgement to obtain this visa.

Child visa: offshore Subclass 101 and onshore subclass 802 :

The subclass 101 Child visa allows a child, of an Australian permanent resident or a citizen, or eligible New Zealand citizen who is outside Australia to come to Australia to live permanently with the parents. The child visa applies to biological and adopted children, however the child must have been adopted before the parent became an Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen. This visa must be made outside Australia and the child too must be outside Australia when the visa is granted.

For a detailed information please contact us for personal consultation for expert advice.

Consult us make plan to go abroad for study.